Indian Food Takeaway and Dine-in - Østerbro
Bindia Indian Takeaway Østerbrogade Introduction
If you don't appreciate artificial colors and taste in your food, the organic (30-60%) Indian food made with interesting and refreshing spices gained from traditional Ayurveda-knowledge at Bindia is perfect for you.
Wide boulevards, delicacies, designer shops such as Normann Copenhagen, Rambow, and Moshi Moshi, green oases and Denmark's most famous statue. The district Østerbro, also known as Copenhagen Ø, is nice and exclusive, but at the same time relaxed and completely down to earth.
Østerbro is located north of Copenhagen city center, and is one of the city's most attractive residential areas, especially for families with children - or dogs. The reason is that Østerbro is one of the greenest areas in the city, home to Fælledparken - Denmark's largest public park - with sports facilities, playgrounds, football pitches and the national stadium Parken.
The neighborhood is close to the water, with a new beach park at Svanemøllen, and also The Lakes, Kastellet and the Little Mermaid are within walking distance. The center of Østerbro is "Trianglen" (the triangle).
Bindia Indian Food Takeaway and Dine-in is located at Blegdamsvej on the corner of Trianglen in Østerbro and right in front of the upcoming Metro station. Bindia has its own private terrace where the afternoon sun shines. It is private and cozy. Enjoying our high service level and enjoy a nice Mango Lassi and a meal on a nice summer day under the trees and around the flowers is a fantastic opportunity to have a walk in Fælledparken.
Special occasions like May 1st, The Carnival, concerts in Parken etc. are often big crowd pullers, so it's a good idea to book a table if you are thinking of dining at Bindia.
Bindia Quality Pledge
- Always certified organic food (30-60%)
- No processed foods
- Everything is made from scratch
- Nothing is deep-fried
- No animal fat added
- No additives
- No preservatives
- No food colouring
- Largest portion size among all Indians
Apart from this:
- Highly rated on Google and similar platforms
- Our Customer Service is prompt and we follow-up
- The best Health Authority’s smiley at almost all locations
Our Popular Dishes
mon-sun 16.00 - 21.00
We are closed only December 23rd - 25th.
Our other locations
- Indian food, Takeaway & Dine In at GL. Kongevej in Frederiksberg, København
- Indian food, Takeaway at Elmegade in Nørrebro, København
- Indian food, Takeaway & Dine In at Lyngby Hovedgade in Lyngby, København
- Indian food, Takeaway & Dine In at Amagerbrogade in Amager, København
- Indian food, Takeaway & Dine In at Søborg Hovedgade in Søborg, København
What Customers Say About Us?
Link – Google
Link – (yelp)
Link – (yelp)
Link – Trip Advisor