Aloo Gobi is a traditional Indian Vegetarian Dish that is prepared with potatoes, cauliflower, and an aromatic blend of traditional Indian spices. Aloo Gobi is easy to make traditional south Indian vegetarian recipes. Easy to make Aloo gobi at home is a complete veg meal that can be served with Nan, Paratha, or rice. Mint Chatni and Salad can be served as a side with Aloo Gobi to enhance its flavor and taste. Bindia has been serving as an authentic Indisk Mad Take away in Nørrebro, Elmegade and five other locations in Copenhagen. Our secret Aloo Gobhi recipe includes organic spices, ingredients and a secret recipe.
2 Tips for making perfect Aloo Gobi
1. Add organic spices:
The unique color and flavor of Aloo gobi rely on the quality of traditional Indian spices. Turmeric makes the dish gold and bright while coriander and garam masala give it a mouthful flavor.
2. Cut vegetables equal:
To make your Aloo Gobhi look perfectly cooked and presentable, dice all the vegetables evenly. Even the cutting of vegetables ensures that all the ingredients are cooked properly.
Learn how to make Aloo Gobi by following this easy Aloo Gobi Recipe
- 4 tbsp oil
- 15 florets gobi/cauliflower
- 2 potato / aloo, peeled & chopped
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin/jeera
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 chili, slit
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp cumin powder/jeera powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- ½ tsp amchur
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- In a large pot, heat 3 tsp oil and saute 1 tsp cumin and 1 tsp Kasuri methi until they turn aromatic.
- further, add 1 onion and saute well.
- now add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 chili and saute for a minute.
- keeping the flame on low add ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp chili powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder, and ¾ tsp salt.
- saute on low flame, until the spices turn aromatic.
- further, add 1 tomato and saute until tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- now add fried aloo and gobi.
- mix gently without breaking them. if you prefer gravy, then add ½ cup water.
- furthermore, add ½ tsp amchur, ¼ tsp garam masala, and 2 tbsp coriander leaves. mix well.
- finally, the aloo gobi dry recipe is ready to serve with roti or rice.
Order online your favorite Indian Food for Take away in Copenhagen.