Aloo Gobi is a traditional Indian Vegetarian Dish that is prepared with potatoes, cauliflower, and an aromatic blend of traditional Indian spices. Aloo Gobi is easy to make traditional south Indian vegetarian recipes. Easy to make Aloo gobi at home is a complete veg meal that can be served with Nan, Paratha, or rice. Mint Chatni and Salad can be served as a side with Aloo Gobi to enhance its flavor and taste. Bindia has been serving as an authentic Indisk Mad Take away in Nørrebro, Elmegade and five other locations in Copenhagen. Our secret Aloo Gobhi recipe includes organic spices, ingredients and a secret recipe.
2 Tips for making perfect Aloo Gobi
1. Add organic spices:
The unique color and flavor of Aloo gobi rely on the quality of traditional Indian spices. Turmeric makes the dish gold and bright while coriander and garam masala give it a mouthful flavor.
2. Cut vegetables equal:
To make your Aloo Gobhi look perfectly cooked and presentable, dice all the vegetables evenly. Even the cutting of vegetables ensures that all the ingredients are cooked properly.
Learn how to make Aloo Gobi by following this easy Aloo Gobi Recipe
- 4 tbsp oil
- 15 florets gobi/cauliflower
- 2 potato / aloo, peeled & chopped
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin/jeera
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 chili, slit
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp cumin powder/jeera powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- ½ tsp amchur
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- In a large pot, heat 3 tsp oil and saute 1 tsp cumin and 1 tsp Kasuri methi until they turn aromatic.
- further, add 1 onion and saute well.
- now add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 chili and saute for a minute.
- keeping the flame on low add ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp chili powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, ¼ tsp cumin powder, and ¾ tsp salt.
- saute on low flame, until the spices turn aromatic.
- further, add 1 tomato and saute until tomatoes turn soft and mushy.
- now add fried aloo and gobi.
- mix gently without breaking them. if you prefer gravy, then add ½ cup water.
- furthermore, add ½ tsp amchur, ¼ tsp garam masala, and 2 tbsp coriander leaves. mix well.
- finally, the aloo gobi dry recipe is ready to serve with roti or rice.
Order online your favorite Indian Food for Take away in Copenhagen.
Mango Lassi is a traditional Indian sweet drink made with smooth yogurt and mango pulps. Mango lassi at Bindia Takeaway is prepared with low-fat yogurt, no sugar, and organic Alphonso (Chaunsa) mango pulp. We do not use artificial coloring and flavor.
The recipe of Mango Lassi given below is not the same as Mango lassi available for takeaway at Bindia Indisk Mad Take away. We have a secret formula to make it unique and authentic mango lassi in Copenhagen.
General Recipe of Mango Lassi (Mango lassi opskrift):
Mango lassi is a silky blend of yogurt and mango pulp. It is the same as mango milkshake but we add low-fat yogurt instead of milk. If your mango lassi is too tart you can opt to add honey or sugar to make it sweet. Keeping Ayurveda benefits in mind, adding honey and a dash of ground cardamom is recommended.
- 1 Cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 Cup mango pulp
- 4 tbsp honey
- Ground Cardamom (Optional)
- Blend mango pulp, yogurt, honey, and cardamom in a blender for 2 minutes.
- If the blend is too thick. Add half a cup of water or milk.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cardamom powder to serve.
Nutrition’s Per serving:
- 2.6g Fat
- 1.6 g Saturated Fat
- 0.1 g Polyunsaturated Fat
- 0.8 g Monounsaturated Fat
- 105.4 mg Sodium
- 8.8 mg Cholesterol
- 537.7 mg Potassium
- 2.2 g Dietary Fiber
- 8.4 g Protein
- Vitamin A – 20.5 %
- Vitamin B-12 – 13.7 %
- Vitamin B-6 – 11.9 %
- Vitamin C – 59.3 %
- Vitamin D – 0.0 %
- Vitamin E – 7.2 %
Chicken Tikka Masala is Indian’s favorite traditional dish all over the world. In the chicken Tikka masala recipe, Chicken is marinated in aromatic traditional spices like ginger garlic paste, turmeric, yogurt, and cumin powder for 4-6 hours and then cooked over coals heat. These BBQ chicken pieces are then soaked in tomato gravy which is prepared by a blend of onion, tomato, and other Indian spices like garam masala, cloves, and dar chini, etc.
Many people think that this Indian delicacy is a truly Indian dish but the Chicken tikka masala recipe was originated in Britain. Some historians say that it comes from Moti Mahal same as the butter chicken. The owner of Moti Mahal mixed the leftover chicken tikka masala in tomato and yogurt gravy.
Restaurant-style tikka Masala opskrift of Bindia has low carbs, no sugar, no artificial food coloring, and no preservatives. Apart from the regular chicken tikka masala recipe, we add some secret spices to make it the best chicken tikka masala for takeaway in Copenhagen.
Restaurant Style Chicken Tikka Masala recipe
This chicken tikka masala recipe is not the same as the chicken tikka masala available at Bindia Indisk Mad Takeaway.
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3-4 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tablespoons yogurt for the marinade
- 2lbs boneless/skinless chicken thighs
- 8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1.5 cups tomato puree
- 1 small onion, diced
- Make a marinade in a medium-size bowl with 1tbsp curry powder, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1tbsp ghee, 2tbsp yogurt, and 2 garlic cloves.
- Cut chicken thighs into small bite-size pieces and mix them into a marinade that you prepared in the first step. Cover it and leave it to marinate for a minimum of two hours.
- Fry chopped onions and crushed garlic in 1tbsp of oil on lower flame.
- Fry the onion and garlic for up to 5 minutes until they get soft and brown.
- Add 2 or 3 tbsp of curry powder to friend onion depending upon your taste.
- Add tomato puree, 1 cup of water, and 1tbsp of yogurt and let it cook until it becomes a silky and smooth curry.
- Roast chicken pieces on a grill or on the coals for 20 minutes until they are fully cooked and soft.
- Add roasted chicken pieces to tomato curry and serve it with roti/paratha or nan.
Butter chicken an Indian delicacy, is prepared with a combination of Chicken Tikka by blending of rich curry made with butter, tomato sauce, and a mixture of traditional Indian spices. The heavenly aroma of Butter Chicken lies in the fair symmetry of tanginess and the creamy texture. Amer Suleman, the head chef of an Indian food Takeaway in Copenhagen, says, “According to Ayurveda, fenugreek and garlic are added to Butter Chicken to balance the acidity.”
The history of Butter chicken is as interesting as the dish itself. According to the historians, the Butter Chicken recipe was first made by Kundan Lal Jaggi, Kundan Lal Gujral, and Thakur Dass, who founded the Moti Mahal restaurant in Delhi.
The Moti Mahal shuts down just before partition. Millions of refugees had to migrate along with their traditions, culture, and skills with them. Migrated Moti Mahal was looking to find a new place in Delhi.
Kundan Laal Gujral mixed the leftover Tandoori Tikka with tomato gravy and cream. The purpose of this mixing was to save Tandoori Tikka for the next day due to the lack of refrigerator facility. That is how the most loved Indian dish came into being.
Rich amount of Carbohydrates & Fiber:
One serving of butter chicken contains 14gm of carbs and 3 grams of fiber. Fiber and carbohydrates are an important part of our daily diet as they help to regulate bowel movements, improves digestion, and provides energy.
Presence of Calories in Indisk Butter Chicken:
On average, a serving of breast chicken along with tomato and cream curry has 430 to 445 calories. This calorie intake can be easily maintained by engaging in regular physical activities like 50 minutes of walking or 2 hours of cleaning.
Amount of Fat in Butter Chicken
Butter Chicken has a good amount of fat due to the presence of cream and butter. Although, the total amount of fats depends upon the choice of ingredients. At Bindia, Indisk Take away Amager, we use low-fat cream and butter in our butter chicken opskrift (Recipe). Averagely, one serving of butter chicken contains 15 grams of healthy fat. Experts say, less than 22 grams of saturated fat a day is healthy.
What’s more mouth watering than having cheese omelette in breakfast? I believe nothing. Here is a scrumptious, delicious and simple recipe for you. It includes combination of vegetables with cheese to give you a perfect blend. In a very short time, you will be getting our tasty and healthy breakfast on your table.
- Eggs: 3 (beaten)
- Onions : 1 (chopped)
- Capsicum: 1 (chopped)
In today’s life we have tiring routines and tough schedules to follow. This makes us really worried about our diet as we have least time to put our efforts in the kitchen. Sounds familiar to you right? So I have always tried to come up with solutions to this problem.
Here I am sharing most simple, least time consuming yet healthy recipe. This is grilled cheese sandwich for cheese and sandwich lovers. No more worries about food’s time and nutrition. This recipe is going to give you all.
Bread slices: 4
Cheese slices: 2
In this era everyone has health goals either written or not. Whether it is the exercise, hydration or food values, we are always concerned about it. Since we use apps to organize life and its affairs then why not use it for your food and nutrition? Continue Reading…
In this world where food is somewhere scarce and somewhere abundant, there exist various eating habits too. Some of these habits belong to trends of the region whereas others are personal habits. Along with trends and habits, there are some disorders as well. One of them is emotional eating. Continue Reading…